Nylon Seat glides for Ladder back seats -- Found See note:

grady23

Reaction score
Hi all --- Can anyone tell me where I can get the nylon glides the go on the slide for the ladder back adjustable seats?? These glides go on the chair mount and allow the seat to slide foward/back on the pedtestal mount.
I'm about 80 miles to the nearest Grady dealer and would love to find an online store where I can buy these.

Thanks for the replies. I called Pompanno and they say they don't male that seat anymore and don't even carry the glides. The new stuff will fit the mount, $175 for new pedestal/ frame WOW.
I called Beacon Light Marina in Bowleys Quarters, MD and they had plenty in stock. I also picked up the inner sleeve bushing that fits insidesince it too was cracked and broken.
Total cost for 2 glides and 2 bushings --- $53 and a long drive in Balto rush hr traffic.
Thanks again

Gary M

Reaction score
I'd start out by calling your nearest dealer and take it from there. They can probably mail/ship them to you.......

They are probably Pompanette chairs so look up their web site as well....

Grease (not WD-40) them up well when you put the new ones in. Inspect the entire frame and hardware for any broken welds...I had one....

TBone

Reaction score
Yup, the GW dealer, and they will mail them to you.

Thats where I found mine. Also get all of them for both seats and the

post "cup" bushings too, do them all while your there.

Mine feel like brand new now! And the cost wasn't too bad.