Ocean City MD. Fishing reports

Benkovich

Reaction score
Does anyone fish out of Ocean City? Hoping to share info good or bad. Planning to go tomorrow.
l fished 6 days ago Poormans to the Rockpile. No tuna bites. Wound up with 6 Mahi.

Seafarer_Bob

Reaction score
Outer Banks NC - Winter / Ocean City MD Summer
Model
Seafarer
Does anyone fish out of Ocean City? Hoping to share info good or bad. Planning to go tomorrow.
l fished 6 days ago Poormans to the Rockpile. No tuna bites. Wound up with 6 Mahi.
I keep my 22' Seafarer on a trailer near the West Ocean City public launch in the summer and OBX in the fall through spring. I run mine as far as the Hotdog but the inshore bite didn't developed like usual and canyons here have been slow so I've mostly been fishing the canyons on friends boats up in the Northeast and OBX. Happy to share info and will still run out of OC in the fall with friends but I'll probably move mine back to OBX in mid September and will keep it there through memorial day.
Just recently I heard there was a bit of a chunk bite in the Washington and a few caught at the Dotdog, wasn't sure about the weekend weather so made other plans.

Captglasshole

Reaction score
Model
Offshore
I know the last post was a few months ago, I put in around Mt. Vernon area and also will be keeping the boat on a lift in ocean pines. I'm planning on headed out this saturday. Weather will determine if I head out to chase the recent rockfish/bft bite or if I stay around the bridges in OC. I'll report back