Reaction score
Model
Trophy Pro
Hey Guys, I run a business in Wilmington, NC called IK Engraving and make custom backlit dashes and switch covers for many Grady dealers and most Marine shops. If you need replacement switch covers (which most Grady-White boats do since the OEM ones rub off) contact us. Call or text 910-317-9127 email sales@ikengraving.com We've been helping marine professionals over 3 years and won't send you anything we wouldn't use on our own boat.

We make them for $8.50/cover for black and $9/cover for red. Shipping is usually $6-7 bucks per order. We are working to branch out to the public and would love to help you with your project. Reasonable prices, lead times, & great products. We also have a electrical & controls engineering background and are offering digital switching through your MFD display as well. See why the shops in Wilmington use us.

IMG_6871.JPEGIMG_6831.JPEG

Reaction score
Model
Trophy Pro
Thanks! our customers love them and they're not blurry. Lots of the ones online come blurry and noticeably off center.

Fishtales

Reaction score
I'll be calling. Just need to figure out what I need. Any chance you can put up GW specific covers and show all sides?