Offshore 24 project

offshorepro24

Reaction score
I bought a Offshore 24 in September of 2013 and have been working on it ever since

The boat had a blown engine when I bought it and the wiring was a mess.

DennisG01

GreatGrady Captain
Reaction score
Model
Offshore
Cool - I may have to steal some of your ideas for my Offshore, which used to be a Weekender (stern drive). Later on, I think they just started calling all of them Offshore's?

When in Photobucket and looking at your gallery, hover for a second and the little "gear" will show up. Select "share" and click in the "IMG" box to copy. Then just paste into your post. Shows up like this:

offshorepro24

Reaction score
other speaker box

replaced all the carpet on the cabin bulkhead. Someone had installed some really ugly brown berber house carpet at some point. By the way, carpet adhesive is some nasty stuff.

I also re stained the wood on the boat. It looks like it had been stained several times through out its life.

offshorepro24

Reaction score
I replaced all the lights on the boat other then the nav lights with LED's

The boat looks really good at night and hopefully the LED's will be battery friendly.

tohotim

Reaction score
offshorepro24 said:
A switch panel from Newwiremarine

Speaker box I built with 6x9 and cup holders

Thank you for sharing pics! - Sweet switch panel - can you give me an idea of what this ran, I'm in the middle of re-doing a 84' Sailfish.

Best fishes! :goodjob

TT

lime4x4

Reaction score
I got my switch panel for my offshore from them as well. They did a great job. Mine was around 500 bucks

tohotim

Reaction score
Thank you, lime4x4! That price is right - I appreciate that. For the $25 per switch plus breakers, etc + PIA factor, a real bargain.

Best fishes,

TT