Ohio GW Dealer

DBV

Reaction score
That is great news! South Shore is a first rate boat dealer, in fact I consider them the best around this area. They have some great brands!

ocnslr

GreatGrady Captain
Reaction score
Model
Islander
From "Trade Only today"

South Shore Marine, of Huron, Ohio, is a new Grady-White dealership that will serve the Ohio and western Pennsylvania markets.

“Like South Shore Marine, Grady-White is a company that has the roots of its success in customer satisfaction and customer service,” dealership president Tom Mack said in a statement.

“Grady-White offers a terrific selection — the most complete line of safe, sure, big-water-capable boats in the industry,” he added. “There’s one for every Ohio and west Pennsylvania boating family, from versatile dual console Freedom models to 18- to 36-foot center consoles, along with walkaround and express cabin styles.”

FreeByrdSteve

Reaction score
I just joined the Great Grady forum today and was going to post an "introduction" - then found this post and it seems like the place to do it.

South Shore Marine in Huron, OH is very proud to represent Grady-White in Ohio and Lake Erie. The opportunity to add Grady-White to our line-up of first class boats all happened VERY quickly this fall. Our team met with Grady White's leadership team in Greenville, NC as Grady-White was evaluating options for Ohio / Lake Erie representation and came away thoroughly impressed with both the BOATS and PEOPLE.

One of the first things we did was meet with the leadership team of the local Lake Erie Grady White Owners club. We held our annual Customer Appreciation & Open House Party on Sat Dec 3 and incorporated a special welcome & introduction for the Lake Erie Grady White Owners Club with 50+ club members attending the event that saw over 500 customers & friends enjoy great food, drinks, live entertainment and of course FIBERGLASS. We are committed to assisting the local owner's club with events in 2012 including the June Walleye & September Perch tournaments - and look for a "GRADY WHITE RENDEZVOUS" sometime in the summer of 2012.

We currently have four new 2012 Grady-White boats in stock and will also have them on display at the Cleveland Boat Show Jan 13-22 at the IX Center.
209 Fisherman
226 Seafarer
257 Fisherman
275 Freedom
We also have a very nice 2007 305 Express available to see (deal pending)

We do anticipate stocking some of the larger Grady White models as we get into 2012 - but felt it very important to stock some NEW FRESH BOATS ASAP. Our team completed initial Sea-Trial's and Yamaha PDIs on these new boats to get some on the water time on Grady White boats and have them ready to go.

We also just attended the Grady White Dealer Meeting and took advantage of the opportunity to sea-trial 15 different Grady White boats and go through a detailed factory tour. The best part was the interaction with all of the PEOPLE at Grady White.

On a personal level I've had the opportunity to fish Lake Erie since I was 5 years old and still spend most of my personal time (and $$) fishing on Lake Erie. I was lucky enough to spend a couple thousand hours fishing from the 232 Gulfstream that my dad owned for 15 seasons. In 2006 I took advantage of a buyout opportunity from the "corporate world" and turned my passion for Lake Erie fishing & boating into a 2nd career by joining the team at South Shore Marine. I was a CUSTOMER of South Shore Marine since 1999. Several other members of our team were CUSTOMERS here prior to joining the team as well. We are very active in supporting local fishing & boating events throughout the year. I am one of the founding members of the FISH HURON OHIO group that runs fishing tournaments and events that benefit local and national charities. Also very involved in fishing groups & websites like the Western Basin Sportfishing Association, Ohio Game Fishing & Walleye Central. Our annual mid winter fishing seminar at South Shore Marine has grown from a modest gathering of around 30 people to a "standing room only" crowd pushing 200+ the past two years. All done to help people get more enjoyment out of their boats and catch more fish.

The purpose of this post is not to "toot our horn" but simply to let the Great Grady community know that our team at South Shore Marine in Huron, Ohio is excited and proud to represent Grady White and look forward to helping with any SERVICE or sales needs for Grady White owners in Ohio and Lake Erie.
Steve Carlson