On our way out Sharkin'.....

Fishermanbb

Reaction score
Finally got a good picture of her.......We were on our way out for the Star Island Tournament - Day 2....

kbweb2.JPG

megabytes

GreatGrady Captain
Reaction score
Great shot of a pretty boat. Was that done by boatpix?

She looks rigged and ready. I notice all the jackets. We'd love that here right now as we set yet another daily record at 101. :x

fishie1

GreatGrady Captain
Reaction score
Great pic of a great ride!

Where was that taken? I fished that tourney on a 33 Grady and don't remember seas anywhere near that calm in the AM. We ran into stiff 5 - 8s with an occasional 10. If it weren't a tournament we would not have sailed.

BTW - How did you do? Were you at Star Island?

Fishermanbb

Reaction score
The pic. was taken by Boatpix......They're expensive but if you buy the digital image the print is 90% off.......They sent me four shots and I picked the best one and bought the 16X20 print and the digital image. I have professional digital photography equipment so I can now print my own.

Fishie,

The pic. was taken day 2 of Star Island about 2 miles west of the point....We were heading towards Coimbra....We did stay at SI for all three days....We were on the far dock with mostly charter boats (By the parking lot)...It was me and a 330 next to me...We were together.....We had lot's of sharks both days...But all Blues...Except for one White (12Ft.) the first day 10 minutes after we stopped.....We didn't even have all the lines out....Luckily, he wasn't interested anyway.....We probably caught 30 Blues between the two days but nothing I felt was worth killing to weigh-in.....