Original MSRP 2005 Grady-White 282 Sailfish

meletong

Reaction score
Model
Sailfish
Hello folks! Just wondering if anyone happens to know or remember what the MRSP was roughly for a 282 Sailfish twin Yamaha F225HP? I know there is a range dependent on different packages ... just looking for an about how much. Thanks in advance!

seasick

Reaction score
Bare basic offering with twin F225s was about 135,000 list

seasick

Reaction score
No and depending on what options it had, the MSRP could have been a higher by a decent amount.
If you search for Grady White archived brochures, you can look up what were standard features and options and what were optional.

meletong

Reaction score
Model
Sailfish
Sorry if I’m confused. I’m not sure what you mean by no. I was asking what was the high end of the MSRP ... like if the Sailfish had all the bells and whistles ... thanks!

seasick

Reaction score
I can't tell you what the prices were for every option . I am also not sure how much bearing that would have on current boat value. What are you trying to do?

meletong

Reaction score
Model
Sailfish
I can't tell you what the prices were for every option . I am also not sure how much bearing that would have on current boat value. What are you trying to do?
Just wanted to have an idea of how much my new boat was when it brand new …

Sailfish

Reaction score
You also have to remember that electronics, etc. can impact cost. I bought a new 2000 Sailfish, boat itself was $110k, or so, inverter, Rupp Outriggers, Center Rigger, and a fairly robust (three displays, radar, ff, two VHFs, Stereo, TV antenna) were another $30-35k