Our Time

Greyduk

Reaction score
Great looking boat!! I love the lines on the Express boats.

RussGW270

GreatGrady Captain
Reaction score
Model
Islander
My dream boat.. lol...Love the 330. Very nice!
R

Fishtales

Reaction score
Props look like new and like the outboard covers...

RussGW270

GreatGrady Captain
Reaction score
Model
Islander
Just noticed, Myrtle Beach... used to love to drive up there on weekends from Charleston.

Hey, @usmm1234 , those poles holding up the rear cover. Where'd you get those? I assume they came with the cover. A friend of mine made me a cover, I just need poles. Was planning to use the rear rod holders, but that setup looks nicer heh.

Would you happen to have more pics of that setup?

R

Fishtales

Reaction score
also just observed the pole mounts and center tie on the canvas to let the water run off. That is a very nice addition to keep the sun off ya.

usmm1234

Reaction score
Model
Express 330
also just observed the pole mounts and center tie on the canvas to let the water run off. That is a very nice addition to keep the sun off ya.
I’ve got a Great Grady post showing where I got all the parts and pieces to build the sun shade. Half the price of what my canvas guy wanted

usmm1234

Reaction score
Model
Express 330
Just noticed, Myrtle Beach... used to love to drive up there on weekends from Charleston.

Hey, @usmm1234 , those poles holding up the rear cover. Where'd you get those? I assume they came with the cover. A friend of mine made me a cover, I just need poles. Was planning to use the rear rod holders, but that setup looks nicer heh.

Would you happen to have more pics of that setup?

R
Look up my post about an affordable sun shade I put together. It has all the sources for the parts. The Ocean South people said they would sell just the back poles. The center pole came from N Charleston SC.

Fishtales

Reaction score
I saw the post before and now can't find it. Can you either post the URL here or give me something to search for?
Thanks for taking the time to put the part sources. I'd like to look at it closer and see if I can replicate. Maybe with mesh though. I'd be looking for a fair weather cover for days when we are anchored up.

usmm1234

Reaction score
Model
Express 330