OUTRIGGERS FOR 208

fishgo208

Reaction score
This summer I mounted TACO outrigger flush mount holders. 15' Perco fiberglass poles. Thought you might like a look?

5469FD8F.jpg

21792D75.jpg

fishgo208

Reaction score
Thanks! I am just learning how to post pictures so sorry about the size. I love the cockpit cover also. As you may have noticed my yard is all trees! I need to sweep it out daily for the last three months of the season until the shrink wrap goes on. Labor of love if you know what I mean. I notice you post quite a few pictures. Do you know what I am doing wrong? for some reason you can click on all of my pictures and it takes you to the web site I use for picture posting??? I will keep trying. :shock:

CJBROWN

GreatGrady Captain
Reaction score
Posting Photos

fishgo208 said:
Thanks! I am just learning how to post pictures so sorry about the size. I love the cockpit cover also. As you may have noticed my yard is all trees! I need to sweep it out daily for the last three months of the season until the shrink wrap goes on. Labor of love if you know what I mean. I notice you post quite a few pictures. Do you know what I am doing wrong? for some reason you can click on all of my pictures and it takes you to the web site I use for picture posting??? I will keep trying. :shock:

For photos it might help to use the "IMG" tool on the menu bar in the forum text editor. Paste in the URL for your image from your host site.
Pics are best formatted for 640 pixels wide, that way they'll display on most viewer's browsers. For signature pics, about 200 pixels wide works best, otherwise we get that big photo every time you post. Some of the forum members need to resample theirs down, most forums have a rule to keep them scaled back to something reasonable.

I use photobucket.com, and they have all the styles of linking on each photo for you, when you click the IMG link it copies it to your clipboard, you just paste in then into the forum text box. Otherwise, if you right click on the photo at your host and select PROPERTIES, you'll find the http url address that you can copy and paste. Maybe you're picking up the wrong link when you pick up the photo off your host.

It also looks like since you posted a 1200pixel wide pic (looks that way anyway) the text is extending all the way out too. Maybe a forum admin will advise.

Looking good though!

fishgo208

Reaction score
Thanks for the help Chris! I think I've got it! I fixed the post and will keep trying.

fishgo208

Reaction score
Chris, Working on the picture posts. I know this is off track on the post but I see you are from Southern Ca. I am from Northern New England. I would like post a few pics of the area just to practice.

Sunrise on Cape Cod Bay. Heading out tuna fishing
Picture017.jpg

At the ramp in Gloucester Ma.
Picture042.jpg

The signature post is in Salem Ma. (Witch City)

CJBROWN

GreatGrady Captain
Reaction score
Excellent.
Neat pics of the area. Yes, opposite coasts of the country!

Your last pic goes outside my monitor, and I run 1200 pixels wide on a 19". It's probably best to set them up at 800X600 max size, otherwise you get scroll bars when the thread comes up.

Here's a pic of one of our local spiny lobster this winter:
lobster2.jpg

fishgo208

Reaction score
NICE LOBSTA, Where are the claws??? They are the best part!

Are the pics in my post still to big? It looks to me they are in frame now.

Jay