Overhead cabin door nuts/inserts

Salmondogs

Reaction score
Model
Marlin
2003 Marlin, I need a couple of the recessed nuts/inserts for the hinges in the overhead folding portion of the cabin access door, they seem to be the same as the inserts in the overhead electronics doors. Does anyone know where to find these?

RussGW270

GreatGrady Captain
Reaction score
Model
Islander
Yea, I went to repair the molding for the window in the roof of the cabin and could not find the trim parts for the screws so, kind looks odd... works, but would be nice to be able to find small odd parts like that.

R

Salmondogs

Reaction score
Model
Marlin
Sent Grady (Carolyn Ray) an email and after some discussion and a few photos later she's sending me some #8 and #10 inserts free of charge. Yes were talking a few cents to a maybe a dollar worth of parts but I work for a dealer that carries a brand that is a direct competitor for Grady in many parts of the country and can honestly say that this kind of customer service is truly unheard of. I know people constantly talk about how great the Grady customer service is but I'm still amazed. For all the foam filled hype there is out there, this experience has even started to win over my co workers who have been giving me a non stop train of crap for not buying something from the other guys!

And of corse thanks for all the help from the Great Grady community!