Overnighter 204c boat cover

bradpeterson

Reaction score
Model
Overnighter
I have a used boat cover from my 1990 to 203c walk-around outboard boat. It is in very good condition. I put a radar arch with rod holders on my boat so it is no use to me anymore. Everelle Windstorm cover navy blue. Located in Duluth, MN. I don't have any pics of the cover installed but I have some of the cover itself. Having trouble attaching pics so reply with email and I will send them to you. Asking $200

oldrusty

GreatGrady Captain
Reaction score
Model
Overnighter
I have a used boat cover from my 1990 to 203c walk-around outboard boat. It is in very good condition. I put a radar arch with rod holders on my boat so it is no use to me anymore. Everelle Windstorm cover navy blue. Located in Duluth, MN. I don't have any pics of the cover installed but I have some of the cover itself. Having trouble attaching pics so reply with email and I will send them to you. Asking $200
Brad, do you still have that boat cover available ? couldn't find your email address if you still have it for sale you can contact me at Spazpatnaude@aol.com thanks