Overnighter help wanted

Lt.Mike

Reaction score
Model
Overnighter
I have a post on the wanted section with the following...
There are still two other items that the boat is missing that would be nice to find. They are the cabins teak package shelf and the white poly rod hangers. Any chance someone has either of these?
If the hangers can't be found I may end up making the rod hangers myself.
Below is about the best photo I could find showing the shelf and the hangers. Its gives a general idea of what they look like but I don't know if all four sets are the same or what the base of the hanger looks like. It'd be a big help if someone could post a closeup picture of the mount and a general measurement. If I had that I don't think it'd be too hard to make them from poly stock. Poly works like wood but easier.
Thanks for reading, Mike.
Its apparent I'm not going to find the factory items used in any condition as there has been no response.
The easy option is now out, if another Overnighter owner can get a couple of close close up shots with a tape measure in the pic with it, it would help my duplicating the shelf and rod holders.
Thanks, Mike.
rodhangers_zpsa48a250a.jpg

Bob's Cay

GreatGrady Captain
Reaction score
Mike,

I'll try and get a couple of shots but it will be a couple of weeks before I will be at the boat.

Bob

Lt.Mike

Reaction score
Model
Overnighter
Bob's Cay said:
Mike,

I'll try and get a couple of shots but it will be a couple of weeks before I will be at the boat.

Bob
Thank you Bob. It will be a big help.
Mike.

Bread

Reaction score
I can be backup source if needed.