Parts catalog?

Cash

Reaction score
Model
Fisherman 249
Hey guys.. I recently bought a project.. lol any good part catalogs or websites I should be looking for? 1985 24 ft center console. Needs a few things and some updating.
Thanx!!

Attachments

• ADED0EB5-D699-4476-957A-3DE9A36F6C69.jpg
    ADED0EB5-D699-4476-957A-3DE9A36F6C69.jpg
    99.3 KB · Views: 11
Reactions: Pighunter

seasick

Reaction score
As far as I know, there is no specific catalogs for all the boat parts. Usually when a part is needed, the trick is to find out who made it and then search that manufacturers catalog. Grady tends to use the same parts on many models and for many model years so often a Grady dealer is the best place to look but finding unique parts ( like lids, cabin hardware, locker covers, panels etc) can be very hard. You can sometimes find odd parts on EBay.
Good luck with the project!

Reactions: Cash

DennisG01

GreatGrady Captain
Reaction score
Model
Offshore
If you stop by a real marine store (not West Marine, for example), they will have parts/supplier catalogs - kind of like a candy catalog for boaters. I'm sure they can help you find what you need. But, you can ask to see if they have any extras - even last years' supplier catalog - to let you have. For example, I'm not sure where you are, but around here we have MESCO.

Cash

Reaction score
Model
Fisherman 249
As far as I know, there is no specific catalogs for all the boat parts. Usually when a part is needed, the trick is to find out who made it and then search that manufacturers catalog. Grady tends to use the same parts on many models and for many model years so often a Grady dealer is the best place to look but finding unique parts ( like lids, cabin hardware, locker covers, panels etc) can be very hard. You can sometimes find odd parts on EBay.
Good luck with the project!
Thank you

CharlesM

Reaction score
Model
Voyager
For one you can start here, and no I am not affiliated. Just a place that I was able to find useful items.

Reactions: Pighunter

seasick

Reaction score
Fishtales,
Interesting document. As long as you order through a Grady dealer, it i a big help. For finding the original manufacture name and part number of the part, it isn't a lot of help. Where did you find this doc?

langski93

Reaction score
Hamilton Marine has four or five locations in Maine and will also ship. They have a huge selection and you could probably build a boat from their catalog. Grady specialty parts probably means dealership visit.

RussGW270

GreatGrady Captain
Reaction score
Model
Islander
I have a copy of that doc as well, for 2004. It is useless on some things, but super helpful on others. A great place to start when trying to google a specific part. Helped me find a replacement electrical part at a better price than 200 bucks.

R