Perko Navigation Lights (lens)

Tucker

GreatGrady Captain
Reaction score
Gents,
Both lenses in my nav lights are cracked and in pieces. Thought this would be an easy project of finding replacements and done. NOT... Looked at the Perko web site and it doesn't appear they make the model Grady used. What am I missing? I thought those light were used for years why would they stop making them. It appears the LED's are similar but I don't want to convert over to LED. Just need new lenses. The ones I have are in great shape don't need to upgrade. Anybody got any ideas for a source for replacement lenses?

richie rich

Reaction score
tough to find just lenses.....with LED's, old inventory is going going gone...may need a total lamp replacement.......also check Attwood

Fishshoreman

Reaction score
I just replaced my compete lamp assys because they were inop and corroded. The Perko numbers are 253(R)/(G) if they are the two mile separate NAV lights. They are a bit pricy though. I paid 32 bucks a piece for them. You can punch the number into their website and it comes up. Your Grady dealer should be able to order them for you.

Slacktime

Reaction score
They are shown on the Perko site, but you have to buy them from a Marine store or dealer.

Color Vertical
Height
Inches Dealer Pkg.
1 Card
1 Pair per Card
OEM
Bulk Pkg.
25 Pair
Pkg. Qty.
DP/OEM Bulk Ship Wt.
Carton Lbs.
DP/OEM Bulk