Pic request: 22x roller trailer setup

gw204

Reaction score
I started setting up the "new" trailer for my 227 last night. First, I moved the rear cross member back to effectively lenghten the trailer to accomodate the 22' hull (it had a 21' Parker on it before). Then I got to looking at the forward roller arrangement. It looks like the previous owner installed a keel roller on the crossmember to prevent the hull from scraping when I believe all he had to do was move the roller assemblies toward the centerline a bit (like the rear ones).

Anyway, could some of you guys with the 22' hulls post a pic or two of your roller setups so I can get an idea of where to position those forward rollers assemblies? This is how it's currently set up.

photo44.jpg

Thanks.

NOTHING ELSE MATTERS

GreatGrady Captain
Reaction score
Brian, i hate to do this to you but why don't convert it to bunk trailer? There was a guy here looking for rollers if you want to sell them. Bunks, as you know, are much better on the hull than the rollers, besides the boat sits lower needing less water to float off.

gw204

Reaction score
That is an option I am considering, but I most likely wouldn't move forward on it until the rollers need to be replaced (which is probably in a year or two).