Pictures of grady white boat for a shirt

kbartler

Reaction score
I was wondering if you guys knew where I could find a good outline for a Grady White Islander or Express so I can make a logo. Preferably Black and white drawling with i larger resolution of at least 800 X 800 pixels

ocnslr

GreatGrady Captain
Reaction score
Model
Islander
I have lots of photos of our Islander 270, with some from abeam.

Never heard of a 27 ft express by Grady White, unless your are referring to the 265. Much different profile views of those two models.

Mleslie347

Reaction score
I was wondering if you guys knew where I could find a good outline for a Grady White Islander or Express so I can make a logo. Preferably Black and white drawling with i larger resolution of at least 800 X 800 pixels

Did a few shirts for myself/crew earlier this year that incorporated a couple of Grady-like silhouettes. Not sure if they'd be what you are looking for, but you might be able to rework one or both of them to meet your needs. Sent you a message through the forums with my email address if you want me to try to send them to you.

Fishtales

Reaction score
I did a logo with RAS in Rockland, MA. https://rocklandathletics.com/ . Looks like a Sailfish or Marlin. You can PM me if they need a name. Artwork is done, you pick your embroidery colors and your shirts from their catalog and it is shipped to you. From scratch there is a logo generation charge which I've already covered.....