Plastic Rear Deck Drains: Who makes them ?? Who sells them ?

NIGHTIDES

Reaction score
The 15 year old deck drains that lead from the cockpit to the transom scuppers have about had it on this 232.

Am changing the scuppers so I know that these drains will have to go as well. Which replacement ones have worked for you guys?

Thanks for the assist.

blackgrady

Reaction score
I searched high and low to find these figuring that going to the Grady dealer would be the most expensive....well they were the only ones that had them for the whopping price of 5.00 a piece. They are better than what you had in there also in the fact that the ones they stock are one piece, instead of the drain and a 90 degree fitting.

NIGHTIDES

Reaction score
blackgrady said:
I searched high and low to find these figuring that going to the Grady dealer would be the most expensive....well they were the only ones that had them for the whopping price of 5.00 a piece.

I called Grady and just got the part #. Spoke to three dealers all of whom charge $18.95 each. Ordered just to get it done. Thanks for the note.

blackgrady

Reaction score
I got them from Taylor Marine in West OC MD. They've been great with prices for me. Their phone number is 410.213.1391. Hope it helps.