*****Please Help*****

ma6233

Reaction score
I have just purchased a 2004 283 Release with 2004 225 Yamahas. The boat is awesome and a tank. I have some questions and will have some more i'm sure. Under the console there is a button for pumping out the head and checking the tank level. I have no power to the switch but nothing happens when ipush the two button? is there something that has to be switched on the make that work? Also the boat has a pulpit with a windlass and the pulpit is extremely long. I would like to put a short stainless one on and was wondering if anyone did anything similar or have any other ideas? Any help you could provide would be greatly appreciated.

Fishtales

Reaction score
Hi,
There usually is a head discharge switch on the AC/DC panel, this needs to be on. Don't forget to open the seacock.
I never took off the pulpit and I would not want to mess with it. You likely would need to have something fabricated with the same mounting configuration. Why bother.

ma6233

Reaction score
Thanks for the reply. I haved also reached out to Grady White and they will be emailing me back tomorrow. Thanks again.