Pompanette helm chairs

Dukke

Reaction score
Model
Gulfstream
Hi , I have a 2000 Gulfstream and was considering purchasing 2 T-2005-w Pompanette.. I know grady uses the off white color but was considering the mystic and am wondering if any purchased either and if the color was more of a match with the mystic , it looks like the newer Grady’s have more of a offwhit to them . Also my bolsters were redone … too many shades off white
If anyone can give me an inpu I would appreciate it
Thanks

Hookup1

GreatGrady Captain
Reaction score
Model
Islander
Twenty three year old gel coat is likely going to be closer to a slightly off white. Pull a cushion back or cockpit bolster off to see the difference. My Islander is a 1997. I use ”white” with vinyl. Its not bright like the winter white and it’s not cream colored. For paint is Awlgrip Brightside Off-white Revisited.

That mystic color may be about right.

Last edited:

Dukke

Reaction score
Model
Gulfstream
Ok thanks for replying, bolster we’re redone to more of a white than a off white , also other seat cushions on top of fish and bait boxes will be needed new upholstery so easier to match than the grady colors, grady makes things kind of difficult to match or replace things .. thanks will do your suggestion.

Hookup1

GreatGrady Captain
Reaction score
Model
Islander

Dukke

Reaction score
Model
Gulfstream

Dukke

Reaction score
Model
Gulfstream
Used your suggestion, behind bolsters it more of an off white most of boat now is whiter also plus bolsters all around boat were redone before I bought boat to a white/white , so I think mystic would match better . Now I think if I went with the off white seats over the mystic they’ll be the only thing looking off white
Thnks