Pompenett helm chair arm rest

ocnslr

GreatGrady Captain
Reaction score
Model
Islander
Contact GW Customer Service. They will arrange for new arm covers to be sent to you.

Legend

GreatGrady Captain
Reaction score
Model
Sailfish
Grady dealers stock them too and they should be no charge. They are more rubber based than the originals. Problem is they grab your shirt squeezing buy on the tight quarters you have in the helm unless you are really thin!
They look much better though

gradyfish22

GreatGrady Captain
Reaction score
Hmm....might have to contact Grady and see about a new pair of arm rests, mine are stating to look a bit beat up and discolored as well. I figured this was just normal wear, but if they are cheap or Grady covers the cost, might as well, more reason Grady is a great company, they cover more items them most builders, their CS is top notch.

Legend

GreatGrady Captain
Reaction score
Model
Sailfish
I heard from someone the original were discolored due to a reaction to sun lotion? They gave me mine for free, worth a shot!

Enough Already

Reaction score
Do a forum search here for all the details. Typical issue is yellowing and cracking. My local dealer had a set and gave it to me for free. Pretty easy install with some special glue they provide and some rubber bands. I did mine about 2 years ago and they still look like new. They do have that sticky friction feel and can grab your clothes as you squeeze by the helm. Side note - they are not new armrests - just rubber/vinyl covers for the existing ones.