Poppit Valve

Tatt00z

Reaction score
Good morning friends, I just pulled my boat out of dry dock and into my new slip. When I got to my boat that morning I noticed
grass coming out of the cowling cover where my rubber grommet used to be. Looks like some how I lost the rubber piece sometime last year and a pretty small bird had made that his home.I cant seem to find that rubber piece online anywhere, and if I do find it, does it just fit in the groove of the cowling? Any help would be much appreciated. Motor is 2003 HPDI 250.
Thanks Glen

seasick

Reaction score
I am not sure which piece you are referring but go to Boats.net, secy outboard - Yamaha, select by year and then select 250HP

Then you need to find the right page, either upper cowling or lower and look for the part

Tatt00z

Reaction score
I am not sure which piece you are referring but go to Boats.net, secy outboard - Yamaha, select by year and then select 250HP

Then you need to find the right page, either upper cowling or lower and look for the part
I've found a pic of it on the lower cowling, but their was no part number for it. Might have to look used.
Thanks for the response.
Glen