Port-a poti

Ptracy

Reaction score
Model
Seafarer
Just bought a 2005 seafarer unfortunately the poti was removed by previous owner and can’t be found.
Does anyon know where I can get a replacement fir that make and model?
Thanks

Lt.Mike

Reaction score
Model
Overnighter
Just bought a 2005 seafarer unfortunately the poti was removed by previous owner and can’t be found.
Does anyon know where I can get a replacement fir that make and model?
Thanks
I was going to say west Marine but they have something different.
If yours is like my Overnighter and has two metal loops bolted to the deck that the pots bottom clamps secure to (they clamp over the rods and to the bottom container) it would look like this one on eBay.
Go to the grady site and down load their manual for your boat if you don’t have one. It’s free.
The manual should show the pot or there may be a factory sales brochure with a pic of it .
the one on eBay is the same one my boat came with.

Fishtales

Reaction score
You could shot GW cust service and email via the website and ask if they can provide info as well. They are usually quite helpful.

Lt.Mike

Reaction score
Model
Overnighter
You could shot GW cust service and email via the website and ask if they can provide info as well. They are usually quite helpful.
I’m the third owner of a 33 year old Grady. I called customer service and they treated me like I had just bought a new top of the line Grady.
Says a lot for the company.

Pescadote

Reaction score
I have one I just removed from my 1996 Seafarer. Not sure how to private message on this board, but feel free to contact me. I will make you a good price! :)

Summertop511

Reaction score
Model
Seafarer
I have the same year and model. I’ll look tomorrow what exact model it came with