Pre made boat covers for Marlin

NikM820

Reaction score
Model
Marlin
Does anyone know of a company that has any pre made canvas covers for the Marlin? Maybe a company you had one made through that might already have a template. There is a custom shop around here but they want the boat at there shop which I really don't want to haul the boat for, if I can avoid it.
What I want is pretty simple and if I had to I guess I could just take some measurements, order some fabric and watch someone sew it :mrgreen: . All I want is a cover that attaches to the rocket launchers on one end and the other to the stern cleats, just to keep the sun off the deck and upholstery. With the outriggers up, radar and vhf antennas I really don't see a one piece option to cover the whole boat like when she is on the trailer.
Also the custom shop quoted me $500 for them to make the cover I described above with Sunbrella. Does that seem reasonable? I thought that stuff was like $10-12 bucks a yard, at most $20. Maybe I am missing something but I did say I didn't want any snap fasteners just wanted rings in the cover so I could attach my own cords.
Thanks for any input
Nick

Coconut330

Reaction score
Hey Nick....When they find out it is for a Grady the price goes up!!!!! LOL
Give me a call sometime this weekend. I know a person that does some canvas work.

grady33

GreatGrady Captain
Reaction score
Model
Express 330
I ordered one from boat covers direct and love it. 800-850 I think. Very good quality.