Question for Guys in S. Delaware / Eastern Shore Maryland

hotajax

GreatGrady Captain
Reaction score
The Yamaha franchise in Crisfield, MD, is gone. My question: Is there a Yamaha dealer that you recommend in this region? Just in case the DIY job on my seals goes south......I've seen a few Yami dealers on Rt 13 in southern DE as I'm headed down there. I would guess there are a few on the west side of the Bay Bridge. Anything in Pocomoke or a bit south before you go over the big Chesapeake Bay Bridge-Tunnel complex?

Z4J

Reaction score
http://www.taylormarinecenter.com/

Taylor marine in Milford DE. They also sell Grady and Whaler. I bought a new 225 Yamaha and new hydraulics from them. Taylor is OK if everything goes all right but I had to pull my boat out and trailer it back after only 1 week because they had gotten the installation wrong and the hydraulics were all screwed up. A lot of effort and time lost. They do not come to you for warranty service.

bigk23surf

Reaction score
Harbor Marine in west OC, did some work for me and I was pleased.

Airslot

Reaction score
Sturgis Marine in Seaford DE
Sandpiper Marine in Accomack VA
Chesapeake Marine, way south I want to say Silverbeach VA, but thats not right.

THose are the ones I can think of. Sandpiper is good, about 30 minutes south of Pocomoke.

Airslot

Grady Again

Reaction score
Yamaha Dealer-Eastern Shore, md.

Gootee's Marine in Golden Hill, Md (South of Cambridge, Md). See their web site for additional information. Best in this area. :)

Finatic

Reaction score
Give Short's Marine a call. They are in Millsboro, DE and will usually talk you through any problems that may occur during a do it yourself repair. They've been great to deal with.

Jas

Reaction score
Ed Miller of Hi Tech Marine is top notch. (410-375-1638) He's on the other side of the bridge, but he's mobile and would think that if you got onto a schedule with him it would work out.

He's got all the certification and comes highly recomended. Yup he works on mine, mention my name if call him. Good luck.

Ted

wilson

Reaction score
i wouldn't take my lawnmower to short's marine. go to cedar creek and talk to marvin.

Capt Bill

GreatGrady Captain
Reaction score
Model
Sailfish
I wouldn't take my lawnmower to Bob's marine. Shorts Marine has some excellent techs, including one outstanding Yamaha and Mercury tech:
Greg Biener. They don't come any better, anywhere.

astrajls

GreatGrady Captain
Reaction score
I have had nothing but great experiences with the crew from Taylor Marine in Milford. They sold me my 330 and have been very proactive in warranty issues (very few) and with anything else I brought to them.