Raw Water / Live Well Valve

Skiffler

Reaction score
I am replacing all my hoses and through hulls and currently need locate a switching valve between he raw water hose and the live well for a 1988 Trophy Pro. Do you know if i can buy direct from Grady White or is there an after market part for this.

Attachments

• image.jpg
    image.jpg
    716.5 KB · Views: 682

buguy

Reaction score
I don't know if you used yours before, but I can tell you for me when it's time, I will be getting 2 separate pumps so I don't have to crawl around to turn a valve every time.

Finest Kind

Reaction score
buguy said:
I don't know if you used yours before, but I can tell you for me when it's time, I will be getting 2 separate pumps so I don't have to crawl around to turn a valve every time.

My valve, (and I'm sure Skiffler's is the same) is located right below the passenger seat, mounted flush to the front side of the seat pedestal wall. Very easy to get to and simple to use. Just turn it so it points to "Livewell", or "Washdown", whichever you need.

They DO get sticky and hard to turn after a while, I've already replaced mine once, and have a spare in the dockbox if/when the current one goes.