Raymarine Electronics

Tunes

Reaction score
I want to connect my Raymarine C90W to my Yamaha 200 HDPI. Has anyone made these connections so they get the read out on the C90W'S.
Jim
2008 232 Gulfstream
2003 257 Advance

Pez Vela

Reaction score
I've done it with a 2004/2005 F150. What build date/model year (if any) is your motor? It needs to have the proper ECU/wiring harness with the white connector (2 wires blue/white).

Tunes

Reaction score
I have 200 HP HPDI Yamaha 2008. Sorry I just saw the reply.

Pez Vela

Reaction score
You've got an engine which is capable of transmitting the data. The next question is whether or not you have any Yamaha Command Link gauges, and if so, whether or not you wish to connect your Raymarine display to the existing Command Link system, or whether you wish to make a direct connection between the motor and the display. If you wish to make a direct connection, you will build a SeaTalkng cabling system using Raymarine parts, and following the SeaTalkng Installation Guide, which I can email to you, if you can't find it. The final piece of the puzzle is to splice a short Yamaha pigtail bus (purchased from a Yamaha dealer) to the Raymarine "stripped end spur cable" and plug the bus connector into the white connector under your engine cowling.