recessed fresh water shover cover

seapacer2

Reaction score
Good Afternoon Everyone,

I have 2 things I need to take care of, the broken recessed fresh water shower cover, cover is completely missing and a new LED light mounted on the underside of the upper electronics box. What has everyone else done and what are your recommendations?

Thanks,
Mark
2006 Grady White 273 Chase

HMBJack

Reaction score
Mark,

Can't help you on the FW shower cover.

As to the Light under your electronics box, I replaced it with the below (see link).

Not cheap ($150) but it is far better than the OEM original which has lousy switches as many on this site have observed.

The hardest part, at least for me on my 330 Express, was to run a separate wire for the Deck lights. I ran a snake and wire from the upper electronics box down a rigging tube and then aft to the helm electric switch panel where I had 3 extra un-used switches.

So now, my deck lights work off a separate (and very stout) switch at the helm and my light under the electronics box remains two tone (red and white) yet is adjustable (4 way) as to brightness and is LED so I'll never see a burned out bulb again or deal with those problematic little black switches on the OEM unit.

http://www.apexlighting.com/euroled-dua ... -led-lamp/

Hope this helps. - Jack