Refrigerant Gasses in 2004 Marlin

Tom H

Reaction score
On a 2004 model Marlin, can anbody answer the following questions in regards to the factory fitted fridge and cabin air conditioner
Brand name , model , gas (e.g.R134A) , Quantity (gms) , BOL No.
Any help much appreciated.

Tom H

Reaction score
Refrierant gases

Yes since posting my request I also emailed Grady White. I'm waiting for a reply , they seem very obliging to help with older boat information.
Thanks Tom

HDGWJOE

GreatGrady Captain
Reaction score
you should see the air intake for it right behind your cabin stairs. I think access to it is through the refrig opening. Cummins will know.

MiMarlin

Reaction score
tom take the screws out of the refrig. front face. then slide it out. the frige is on a long wire so it gives you plenty of room. now you can see your ac nameplate and all the info you need.

Tuna Man

GreatGrady Captain
Reaction score
I think I remember reading that the air conditioning unit was directly behind the retrurn grill below the stairs. This is the heavy gauge grill that is roughly 12" wide and 8" tall.

I have the air conditioning owner's manual for my 06 model. Let me know if you need me to look something up.

Tom H

Reaction score
All sorted out

Hi Guys , Sorry I didn't reply to your helpful suggestions sooner. Found out that if I join some special society for $ 200 I now don't have to degas for importing. By the book its in behind the fridge, all will be revealed when the boat arrives in 3 weeks.
Regards tom

wilson

Reaction score
you have to bleed the system for importing? it's 134a...that's supposed to make the sun shine!!! china still makes and uses r-11 and r-12, the bad stuff...that works and is not flamable. freaking greenies will be the death of us all.