Removable Stern Seat Back Cushions on a 226?

Doc Stressor

Reaction score
Model
Seafarer
I just picked up a brand new left over 2008 226 Seafarer that I am rigging out myself. The boat will be used for fishing and I don't need anything that can hold blood and gore.

I would like to remove the stern seat backs and possibly the side bolster cushions. While I think that I have figured out how the bolster cushions can be detached, the stern seat backs located behind the hatches have me stumped. Are these removable?

a1mccray

Reaction score
The rear seat cushions are attached by 2 snaps behind the cushion. Once you unsnap the cushions raise up in the cushions and they will come off the two brackets holding them to the stern.

Camsembroidery

Reaction score
Model
Seafarer
I just picked up a brand new left over 2008 226 Seafarer that I am rigging out myself. The boat will be used for fishing and I don't need anything that can hold blood and gore.

I would like to remove the stern seat backs and possibly the side bolster cushions. While I think that I have figured out how the bolster cushions can be detached, the stern seat backs located behind the hatches have me stumped. Are these removable?
Do you still have these cushions? I would like to buy them