removing or deleteing posts after they have been posted

trapper

GreatGrady Captain
Reaction score
Hi guys, can this be done? Trying to get some pics on the site, but like to have a look at them after they are uploaded. Sometomes sizing and placement being an issue then want to make a change. I go to edit and delete then then "no title" comes up, hit save (as in save the delete)go back to the post and it is still on the forum. Is there a way of prevewing the whole post without posting it? Appolgies for the slow computor skills. but I believe I probably started a bit late in life. Any help would be appreciated.

glacierbaze

Reaction score
Model
Seafarer
Don’t go to edit. At the bottom of your post are three boxes, REPORT, EDIT, DELETE.
Delete, then delete again on the next page. I don’t think you have to enter a reason for delete , if so, just about anything will work.

SkunkBoat

Reaction score
Website
www.youtube.com
Model
Express 265
You could also just go to Edit and then remove or resize the pictures without Deleting the whole post and starting over.

also, you can preview using this button circled red

Screen Shot 2023-04-22 at 7.42.51 PM.png

If you have pix on an iPhone I find it easiest to post pix on this greatgrady siteright from the phone. You get the option to resize from ACTUAL to Large or Medium right there on greatgrady on your phone.

. If I do it on my MAC I get an error because the pix are an HEIC format and this site doesn't accept that. So from the MAC i have to convert to JPEG and resize from ACTUAL to Large or Medium

The other way is imgur.com links

Last edited:
Reactions: glacierbaze

trapper

GreatGrady Captain
Reaction score
Thanks guys for the help with getting a kodak moment on site.It appears I can only get the three boxes REPORT EDIT and DELETE only on some posts. I cannot find a delete box on any of my posts I want to delete........yes I am slow but I would really like to arrive eventually. What am I missing?

Last edited:

Ky Grady

GreatGrady Captain
Staff member
Reaction score
Model
Seafarer
What are you trying to get rid of? PM me if you need to. I can delete anything on here. Or point me in the direction of what you want to delete.

SkunkBoat

Reaction score
Website
www.youtube.com
Model
Express 265
Thanks guys for the help with getting a kodak moment on site.It appears I can only get the three boxes REPORT EDIT and DELETE only on some posts. I cannot find a delete box on any of my posts I want to delete........yes I am slow but I would really like to arrive eventually. What am I missing?
If you are the OP, your First post doesn't have the option to Delete. After that you have the option to Edit or delete your "replies".

There is a way to change the Title of your post
Screen Shot 2023-04-24 at 6.01.41 PM.png

Screen Shot 2023-04-24 at 6.01.57 PM.png