Replacement dash panels

kgs365

Reaction score
I called my dealer the other day to get a replacement dash panel for my 1997 208 Adventure, and all they have is sheets of the material and you cut it yourself?...I dont see how this would come out looking too OEM?...does anyone know where I can get a OEM dash panel for this boat?

Thanks

kgs365

Reaction score
unfortunately its cracked around the screw attachments thats why im looking for a replacement

Wetcoast Noel

Reaction score
Post a pic of your panel, I just ordered a very sweet custom panel with new rocker switches that should come this week, once I get mine in, you can have my old one if yours matches and you want it.
Noel

kgs365

Reaction score
it looks like this one with out the jensen stereo...and not in as good as shape...thanks

Attachments

• P1020399.JPG
    P1020399.JPG
    215.8 KB · Views: 2,617

steveditt

Reaction score
Nice picture think I've see it some place ,things didn't go well ? Any luck on with the switch panel. Check this place marineplasticfab as long as you can remove it should be easy to fab .

kgs365

Reaction score
yea sorry I stole your picture!....I wish mine was in that good of shape!

steveditt said:
Nice picture think I've see it some place ,things didn't go well ? Any luck on with the switch panel. Check this place marineplasticfab as long as you can remove it should be easy to fab .