Replacement Grill for 330 Stern corner

HMBJack

Reaction score
Any suggestions on locating the white plastic air vent, grill, at the stern corners of the 330 Express?

One of mine is badly cracked and looking to replace it. It's the vent near the rear cleat just below the rub rail (roughly 3" X 24").

I had no luck locating one on e-bay or other quick search on google. Thanks if you have some advice for me!

Flot

Reaction score
Model
Express 330
I am not 100% sure but I'm 95% sure this is a fit, oddly I only had one in my amazon history so I must have bought the second somewhere else.

I painted mine with bright aluminum spray paint and they look great a year later. My recollection is that you could still buy black and white, maybe in a slightly different vent design, but the chrome finish was long discontinued.

Also - you are bound to find rotting wood underneath the vent on the hullsides. I chipped out quite a bit and filled with resin.

Reactions: HMBJack

Fishtales

Reaction score
Pic would help. In parallel, shoot a pic to GW cust service via the web and see if they can tell you who makes it.

HMBJack

Reaction score
Thank you Flot.

That amazon link to the Attwood grill looks to be exactly what I need.
I will go to the boat and measure it today. Appreciate you taking the time to help!