Replacement parts POC?

Salinity Now

Reaction score
Hello everyone, I getting really excited about next week, my "new to me" 265 is on it's way from Alabama and I can't wait to get a hold of her and start putting together to my liking ( I do love to fish, but I have to admit the maintenance and up keep are also half the fun IMO). One of the only things that was in-op during the seatrail was the windshield wiper, an item I was searching for exclusively for my next boat (lots of chop and windy spray up here at the mouth of the Ches Bay). I would like to replace some gas struts and gets some of the specialty colored/matching starboard too.

Is there a person at Grady you can call for replacement parts? My last boat, a Sailfish (brand, not model) had a guy you could call or email and get OEM equipment, so I would assume a company like GW has a similar point of contact (POC); looking forward to Thursday, got a brand new Venture tri-axle going to be fit under her and I'm off to the ramp!!!!

max366

GreatGrady Captain
Reaction score
I'm new to this, too, having had my new to me 2004 265 Express delivered last September. Unfortunately, with the weather up here in New England, I never got a chance to run her in the ocean. I've been working on it getting it the way I want. This involved getting info from Grady, who have been very responsive. I just email them at custserv@gradywhite.com and get an answer in a day or two. I called once when trying to decide on the baot and they were also very responsive. I don't have a specific name for you- perhaps others can help.

Have fun!

reelserious

Reaction score
If it were me I would find out who the closest Grady dealer is and call them. Better yet, If they are not too far, drive over and introduce yourself to the service manager. He may become your new "best friend". I have owned my Sailfish for almost 12 years and have not had to contact the factory since the first year. My local dealer hasn't let me down yet.

Curmudgeon

Reaction score
Grady doesn't sell direct, only through dealers. If some OEM item is no longer used in current production, they'll tell you who the vendor is/was, or give you a manufacturer part number. Customer Service is usually very responsive ... :wink:

Salinity Now

Reaction score
Thanks for the great info guys, I'm gonna take the boat to Norfolk Marine, they used to service my F250 on my last boat, so seems like a logical choice for continued maintenance + they are the local GW dealer so it's a win win I guess.

Good thing I don't have twin four stokes, they quoted me a pretty good price on engine service (OX66 250's) couldn't imagen having to do it with F250's; service on those things is getting pricey!!!

delldoown

Reaction score
I became very excited, next week my new 265 on my way from Alabama and one I can not wait to catch her, and began to put together according to their own preferences (I like to fish, but I do not Does not recognize maintained, and as high as half the fun IMO). The only thing that is a custom search in seatrail in a wiper, a project I'm looking specifically for my next boat (a large number of seals and windy here in the mouth spray Chester Beach). I would like to replace part of the pillars of gas, get some professional color / starboard side of the match.