Replacement Refrigerator

mg1826

Reaction score
Model
Express 330
I'm looking to replace the refrigerator in my 2007 330 Express. So far I've looked at an Isotherm Cruise 65 and a Dometic. Any recommendations for what works the best for the space?

Hookup1

GreatGrady Captain
Reaction score
Model
Islander
Find refrigerators that fit your opening. Go from there.

Hookup1

GreatGrady Captain
Reaction score
Model
Islander
Yes, obviously, thanks. Looking for recommendations of what guys have already purchased.
Wasn't trying to be a smart aleck. These manufacturers think nothing of changing opening size. Just the way I work on projects - don't make more work for yourself!

mg1826

Reaction score
Model
Express 330
Wasn't trying to be a smart aleck. These manufacturers think nothing of changing opening size. Just the way I work on projects - don't make more work for yourself!
Thanks Hookup1! I agree. I have the dimensions of the opening size and the original unit. Just wanted to see what other owners have gone with.

Legend

GreatGrady Captain
Reaction score
Model
Sailfish
I replaced mine with the Isotherm. It is an improved model over the original and it is now AC/DC. The unit sensors identify when it is on AC or DC and autoamatically switches itself. It did take a little retro work bc I had to add an AC outlet in back of the frig. Wasn't that difficult bc there was a cabin outlet nearby that I was able to run a line off. Never looked at the Dometic.

Reactions: mg1826