Replacement switches for dash 99 Bimini- where do YOU buy'em

Afishinado

Reaction score
Need almost all the switches on the electrical panel on our 99 306 Bimini... Was wondering where you guys get'em? Are you replacing with the same kind?

Enough Already

Reaction score
Just replaced all of the switches and rockers on my 265. GW dealer had switches (Carlingswitch) for about $14 each and the rockers were about $3 each. Had to go to multiple dealers to get all the correct rockers. I looked everywhere including the net for another source but couldn't find anything. I suspect you could get them cheaper elsewhere but about $17 per switch wasn't too bad. Make sure you get the small neoprene gasket on each switch to keep the water out of the panel. Good time to also replace the neoprene seal around the base of the switch panel plate as well while you have it out.

Afishinado

Reaction score
Thanks Enough... Good info to know. Wasn't looking to save $2 a switch, was thinking maybe there was something better now. We have a cover over the switches to keep water off that I'd like to lose.

BobP

GreatGrady Captain
Reaction score
Model
Sailfish
Look at the Blue Seas products, I was looking at a rocker single switch and it read "Carlingswitch" in raised letters on the back of it. I believe they are lit and waterproof. Don't know about fit though.