Replacement Windshield Assembly

lawmarin

Reaction score
I am trying to replace the complete windshield assembly on my 1985 Grady-White 22' Tournament. It was crushed during Hurricane Ike. Can anyone help with locating a new one?

jehines3

Reaction score
I got a price from number 2 for my Marlin. I was hoping to replace the frame and reset the glass. Even that was boku. The whole windshield was around $2600. Just to refinish my frame with me doing all the labor to remove and reset was over $1000. I'm sure thats going rate, but I passed. I can deal with a slightly less than perfect finish on my 18 year old Marlin...jh

Hookup1

GreatGrady Captain
Reaction score
Model
Islander
Windshield

Water Bonnet made the windshield for my Islander. Unfortunately they didn't want to deal directly with me for fear of upsetting Grady - even though Grady Customer Service sent me to them.

I needed a replacement vent window and wound up going to a local glass shop.

Manisha23

Reaction score
Windshield replacement should match original equipment manufacturer standards. Heated windshields must be properly connected, or drivers lose the benefit of heated wipers. DIY repair kits are a complete waste of money. Kits often compromise a small imperfection, requiring complete replacement down the road. The kits do not work properly because most home repairs do not drill out the area, allowing the resin to penetrate.

Auto Door Glass