Replacing GW Switches

Dublin

Grady White Model
Seafarer
I just started following this thread but not seen a direct answer to my situation. Has anyone found a replacement new style lighted rocker switch that fits into the hole of the oval switch that was used by GW around 2000? Here is a picture of my 12 hole panel, its on a 2000 226. Thanks for your help.

Attachments

DennisG01

GreatGrady Captain
Grady White Model
Offshore
I just started following this thread but not seen a direct answer to my situation. Has anyone found a replacement new style lighted rocker switch that fits into the hole of the oval switch that was used by GW around 2000? Here is a picture of my 12 hole panel, its on a 2000 226. Thanks for your help.
I'm not sure if I just don't understand your question, but the answer is right there in the first few posts. Alter the hole to fit a new style switch.

Grady White Model
Gulfstream
What material is the black backer board made of and where can I get some? Love the look and work!
It’s the factory “duratrim” material from 1998 that had the light colored wood grain look to it. I think it’s some sort of composite board. Not easy to cut for my GPS location but I made it work. The material is matte navy vinyl wrap I bought off eBay for $10 bucks.