Repower 265 Express

Mustang65fbk

Reaction score
Model
Seafarer
Looks great. Couple questions, though its hard to tell from the pic. It looks like the bang cap where I circled is tweaked a little bit? Also is that a crack on the SB side, also where I circled?

Also I didnt circle it, but looks like a crack around the trim tab pocked on the SB side as well, on the upper left, or again, is it just the picture?
Agreed. And there's a decent sized gap on the inward portion of the starboard side of the bang cap as well that could let water in. At the very minimum, I'd straighten the bang cap out and at reseal everything.

Reactions: Diad

Diad

Reaction score
Model
Express 265
no, it'll probably sit right where you want it. See how it works. Remember, there is an adjustment to stop the tilt before it hits something. My problem was that the cylinder hit the top of the transom before the LU got out of the water

HC5345 is designed to flip over the top and the tiller pokes thru the middle. the HC5358 flips under the tiller.
My problem was that they installed my HC5345 on the bottom(because my original tie bar had to mount on top)

I think it is possible to convert them by removing bolts and flipping the pivot plate over and re-bolting it. The parts are the same, just flipped.
Yeah, I just need some time to go play around with it to see. soon….

The Last Chance

Reaction score
Diad motors look good I’m re power my 265 next month if u don’t mind me asking how much did the 250s cost u thanks this is first time posting on here not sure how it works I tried to message u direct

Diad

Reaction score
Model
Express 265
Diad motors look good I’m re power my 265 next month if u don’t mind me asking how much did the 250s cost u thanks this is first time posting on here not sure how it works I tried to message u direct
You did it correctly l. I replied in the PM. $44k