Resetting Passwords and changing profile

grady23

Reaction score
Please help
Th e reason my account which I have had for over 20 years wont let me in to update my email address. The one listed was from 10 or more years ago. Was there a refresh that I missed and the old info put out??
ADMIN----- PLEASE HELP

seasick

Reaction score
I don't know why you cant update but the site seems to have had some issues in the last week or more. Frequently, I was unable to sign in.

Make sure that you are logged in. There are times when you may not realize the system logged you out

Reactions: glacierbaze

Mustang65fbk

Reaction score
Model
Seafarer
If I'm understanding this correctly, you want to change the email address and/or password here on the website but either don't know what your current password is or you don't have access anymore to the email address associated on the account here? If you do have access to the old email address that's associated with your account here, go to the login page and click "forgot my password". Then you'll get an email sent to the email account on file and you can reset your password on here that way. After you've reset your password on here, you can then update your GG account with a new email address.