ressurect an older overnighter

sndcrb

Reaction score
I am a prior owner of a 204 overnighter, great boat. Recently i purchased a project boat a 87 206G overnighter the previous owner panicked when he found some soft spots in the deck between helm seats . he took the boat to a fiberglass repair shop and was told stringers needed replacing ect. I.m sure I can repair the damage! That being said I need some assistance from anyone who can give me the dimensions of the 65 gal ( he removed and discarded )aluminum fuel tank or better yet a manufacturer of the fuel tanks that were used.
Thanks
sndcrb

wireline

Reaction score
Model
Voyager
I just replaced the 62 gal tank in my 89 tournament 190. I had contacted Grady and they gave me RDS Mfg in Perry Fla. just happen to be the original manufacture of my tank. They had all information, even the model number was the same, real nice to deal with. Tank was shipped up common carrier in about 7 days.
Phone #850-584-6898. Good luck

Bob's Cay

GreatGrady Captain
Reaction score
i had a question about the depth of the tank when I was ordering a new sender. Grady customer service sent me a blueprint of the tank with all the detail you could need.

sndcrb

Reaction score
thanks for the responses I was able to get thru to GW customer service and recieved a drawing of the tank.
sndcrb