Ringfree

dduflo

Reaction score
Need to restock my supplyof Ringfree. Anybody know of a Sale in progress?

gradyfish22

GreatGrady Captain
Reaction score
I know the brand that makes ringfree for Yamaha sells it themselves under their own label and it is a few bucks cheaper for the same stuff, but I forgot the name of the brand, hopefully someone who knows it can chime in. I think is is something like $3 a bottle cheaper, which adds up by the end of the season. If Ringfree was on sale I'd worry that is sat a long time, unless a Yamaha dealer was having their own preseason sale for some reason on accessories and such.

BobP

GreatGrady Captain
Reaction score
Model
Sailfish
Can't say more about Andy at SIM, but I let the local guys have the YamaLube and ringfree sales, let it coincide with 10% off sales day/weekends in the Spring at local marine supply stores (not Yamaha dealers), I get enough for entire season.

NOTHING ELSE MATTERS

GreatGrady Captain
Reaction score
BobP said:
Can't say more about Andy at SIM, but I let the local guys have the YamaLube and ringfree sales, let it coincide with 10% off sales day/weekends in the Spring at local marine supply stores (not Yamaha dealers), I get enough for entire season.

Bob, i never found that thing on sale at any of our local marine supply houses.

BobP

GreatGrady Captain
Reaction score
Model
Sailfish
Fred Chall in Freepport on Atlantic Avenue sells it along with other Yamaha goodies, I get them all at one shot on open house weekend inm the Spring. I think it's 10% off.
Not much but it adds up.
They used to have 10 buck off coupons on 50 buck purchases in Fisherman, but this year is the first year I didn't see the coupons. That's a 20% discount if oine arranges it right.

NOTHING ELSE MATTERS

GreatGrady Captain
Reaction score
BobP said:
Fred Chall in Freepport on Atlantic Avenue sells it along with other Yamaha goodies, I get them all at one shot on open house weekend inm the Spring. I think it's 10% off.
Not much but it adds up.
They used to have 10 buck off coupons on 50 buck purchases in Fisherman, but this year is the first year I didn't see the coupons. That's a 20% discount if oine arranges it right.

I always thought they sold only Mercury stuff there. I'll go and check it out. Thanks.

BobP

GreatGrady Captain
Reaction score
Model
Sailfish
They also have OMC parts, besides Merc.

I get Yamaha squeeze bulbs there, lower unit oil by the gallon, and grease, all yamaha product packaging.

Several other Yamaha products too, and they may have special parts at the parts counter, don't know

The open house weekends have passed, that's the time I shop. I hit Freeport Marine at the same time, they are nearby.

If you are too far away, gas bill for trip will eat it up.

BobP

GreatGrady Captain
Reaction score
Model
Sailfish
I think if you buy a case from Andy, shipping is free, that's way more than I need.

I like to spread it around.

jfmagana

Reaction score
What I do is call all of the local Yamaha motorcycle dealerships. Most of them carry ringfree and often I get a great price...particularly if I buy a gross of the stuff.