Rod Holder Sidebar

Uncle Joe

Reaction score
Model
Offshore
Just FYI for fishermen. In addition to the rocket launchers I had fabricated by GW Performance Welding....I bought 6 of these and placed them all around the boat. Some to hold rods while running and some to hold rods while drifting bait for tuna and shark. I got some others that were large enough to attach to the frame of my hardtop too. They are adjustable....sturdy....marine grade stainless and not one of them has budged a spec from where I mounted them. I trust them with my biggest set ups without a thought. Well worth it.

glacierbaze

Reaction score
Model
Seafarer
I had the same good luck with them. I was going to put one between each existing rod holder, but the hardtop was too tight to the aluminum, except at the corner curves, where I was able to fit two in. Used a couple more on the uprights, not shown.

Attachments

• 3333BFC3-4C59-486F-8781-CF46CD50FE5B.jpeg
    3333BFC3-4C59-486F-8781-CF46CD50FE5B.jpeg
    1.6 MB · Views: 31
Reactions: Uncle Joe

Holokai

GreatGrady Captain
Reaction score
Model
Adventure
I love Amarine Made products! Make sure the angle adjustment screw gets torque with lot of threadlocker, especially if you store heavier trolling setups (Tiagra 50s or larger) in there while underway (don't ask how I know). They're really nice for bimini frame use and for staging gaffs and nets.