Rod Holder Suggestions Please

lgusto

Reaction score
Hi All,

I need to add more rod holders and I'd like them to be up on the hard top. As you can see from the following picture, I can't add anything directly to the hard top frame due to the amount of overhang (about 12 inches). What have you guys done? Pics or links to products would be most appreciated.

Thanks,

Larry

DSCF0201.jpg

Fishtales

Reaction score
Hi Larry,
The stock rod holders have 3 flat welded tabs to them that sit on top of the hardtop and then are thru bolted to the top.
I would think you could have a local shop fabricate you one with 4 tabs to stay out of the way of your flag mount. It probably would be cheaper too. I believe GW uses Taco tulip holders. Check out the GW website or the gallery to see how the stock ones are mounted.

gulfcart

Reaction score
I bought the holders on E Bay.. Sqaure plte bolts to hard top. Then put stainless extensions on.. They work great.

1.jpg

gradytom

Reaction score
I have a factory hardtop by WMW marine that has 4 launchers attached to a u shaped support on top of the fiberglass, bolted thru
to the supports.

Attachments

• 035a.jpg
    035a.jpg
    233.9 KB · Views: 764

yankeecause

GreatGrady Captain
Reaction score
Try Redman Marine. Noel built my top with 6 rocket launchers bolted on top, pics. of mine on his website. He is located in Maine. Joe.