Rod Holders

Finsup330

Reaction score
I'm looking to add rod holders on gunwales, does anyone have any suggestions where I can buy Grady white rod holders? Thank You!

Fishtales

Reaction score
If you have to have the GW ones, check with a dealer or GW Customer Service via the website. Bring a big check.
Once you determine the angle you want, check around on various websites. You can find really nice ones reasonable and just as good - maybe better than the stock ones.

toolguy73

Reaction score
I like the C E Smith ones.

Quite a while ago I bought two GW 'blems' on e-bay. They were shiny when they came in, but went sour in about a month.

Finsup330

Reaction score
I've looked around online, they flush mounted rod holders seem to be $80-$100 a piece, waiting for a quote from the dealership.

Wally World

Reaction score
I just refreshed my rod holders and got them from Atlantic Marine in NC. Greg Kline is the parts manager and was very helpful. He ended up sourcing allot of Grady White original parts for me and priced well also. Received everything I ordered within 2-3 days to NJ. The rod holders I got were with the GW logo that matched the rest of the rod holders also. Highly recommend him.

Finsup330

Reaction score
Thanks for the help, Does anyone know the degree of the rod holders in the gunwale? Is it 30 degrees?

Finsup330

Reaction score
I'm looking to install it myself, I have a rough idea of how to install it...can anyone who installed them before, help me out and give a quick installation tutorial? Thank you it is greatly appreciated!! Since I don't see how my marina is trying to charge $750 bucks to have them installed, seems expensive for installing 2 rod holders.