Roll Call For Annapolis Power Boat Show

DB

Reaction score
Well its that time again the Annapolis Power Boat Show Oct 16-19. We will have the NewTournament 307 as well as the New Chesapeake 290. This is a Great time to come out and see these new models as well as the others that will be on display. I exspect to see tons of Ocean City Grady Owners as well as some new faces of course. If you need any additional information contact Dan Bren or Josh Farr at 410-213-1391. Let us make your boating dreams come true.

joemoke

Reaction score
Power Boat Show

I will be there and look forward to discussing the new models with you guys. I am also in the OC area and here good things about Taylor Marine. I am considering a boat in the 22-25 ft range.

DB

Reaction score
Re: Power Boat Show

joemoke said:
I will be there and look forward to discussing the new models with you guys. I am also in the OC area and here good things about Taylor Marine. I am considering a boat in the 22-25 ft range.

Joe What day would you like to attend the show? Give ma a call and we can discuss your options in the 22 to 25 ft range . 410-213-1391 Thanks.

Capt Bill

GreatGrady Captain
Reaction score
Model
Sailfish
DB, my wife and I are coming to look at the new Gradys, but not sure if it will be Friday or Saturday. At this point, I'm guess'in Saturday.

DB

Reaction score
"Capt Bill" Sounds great we look forward to seeing you there, should be perfect weather.

wind on

Reaction score
Annapolis

Capt Bill,

Look forward to meeting you in person. Unfortunately no Marlin's will be at the show.

Sinclair

Reaction score
DB,

I'll be there also. Want to see the new Grady's and see what new electronics are available.

Sinclair

DB

Reaction score
Sinclair,

Should be a great show. The new 307 is a unbelievable boat. I had the opportunity to sea trial one with a prospect yesterday. The boats layout is extremely versatile and with the combination of the new 350's its just an awesome rideing boat. The 290 will also be available at the show, so we will see you there. Good weather, tons of fiberglass, electronics, beer and food what else can we ask for?

Dan

DB

Reaction score
B-Faithful,

Sounds good I think the 290 Chesapeake will be a pretty impressive boat, the 28 Sailfish needed a make over. See you at the show.

Dan

DB

Reaction score
Well the start of the show will be tomorrow Thursday the 16th, looks like great weather. Hope to see tons of folks stopping in the Grady Booth, enjoy the show.
Dan