Rub rail caps...

ScottyCee

Reaction score
Model
Sailfish
I think I'll shine these old ones up, paint em black, and use over again. None of the ones that I see look like these. The broken part doesn't show unless you're looking straight up at it. Maybe some day I'll find something. Same story with the table support parts...

ScottyCee

Reaction score
Model
Sailfish
I know there is another thread about this topic, but I found this one first. I have started on my end caps project, so I thought I would follow up.

They look like this compared to the old. These are not welded or polished yet, but they will be welded on the inside and I expect them to shine right up. Not that easy hammering the tubing into the shape of the rubrail!

PXL_20210509_183326145~2.jpg
PXL_20210509_195549809.jpg

Reactions: A&J Outdoors

Pension Fund

Reaction score
Model
Bimini
My 272 rub rail measures 1.5” x 1.5”, and having performed many Google and Amazon searches I have yet to see what appears to be an appropriate replacement rail cap. Any suggestions? Are they measured differently or something?

thanks in advance!
This company makes 90% of all rub rails for the factories, they had one for my Bimini ..
Barbour Plastics 800-955-9649
My 272 rub rail measures 1.5” x 1.5”, and having performed many Google and Amazon searches I have yet to see what appears to be an appropriate replacement rail cap. Any suggestions? Are they measured differently or something?

thanks in advance!