Rub rail end joint

4rfam

Reaction score
I have a 1989 Trophy pro 25 with twin 200s. I had the stern rebuilt but during the process they lost the chrome piece that joins the two rub rail ends on the stern of the boat. I have searched and searched and cant find a replacement. Any ideals or anyone have one they would sale.

DennisG01

GreatGrady Captain
Reaction score
Model
Offshore
Take a look at Barbour Plastics and see if they have something that would work. If you don't care about it being chrome (stainless?), then this probably becomes a much easier find. Taco Metals is another manufacturer to check into.

4rfam

Reaction score
Take a look at Barbour Plastics and see if they have something that would work. If you don't care about it being chrome (stainless?), then this probably becomes a much easier find. Taco Metals is another manufacturer to check into.

Thats I will call Barbour Plastics and see what they have

ItalianAngler

Reaction score
Model
Sailfish
I did the same, they have a version that will work, requires a little negotiating to make it line up right but it's the best fit. I replaced my rail about a month ago as the last one was in horrible condition.