Sailfish 255 scupper replacement

amr72

Reaction score
Hello all. Well I did it. I picked up a 1993 255 Sailfish with 2003 Optimaxes and I have a LONG list of things that I need to do in order to get her ready for action. First on my list is the replacement of the four scuppers. The copper tubes are broken and I would like to go with stainless. The 255 is the notched transom. Does anyone know which model stainless scuppers would fit? Also any tips for doing this job would be appreciated. Thanks.

Anthony

amr72

Reaction score
I havn't been able to find the information I need in order to change out these scuppers and through hulls. So I am bumping this up to the top in case someone who can help me with this missed it the first time.

BobP

GreatGrady Captain
Reaction score
Model
Sailfish
Few members have the 255 version, why don't you email or call Grady Customer Service, they have answered similar requests by others on different models.

gw204

Reaction score
I don't believe I've ever seen replacement stainless tubes. Just get some new copper ones. But before you put them in, coat the exposed wood with several applications of unthickened epoxy to seal it up.