SeaDek updrade

Buckee

Reaction score
Model
Gulfstream
Gulfstream Owners:
I just had my Gulfstream patterned/templated (electronically) by Gator Step. They have not installed it yet, hopefully next week. If interested, they can now have the Gulfstream template digitized and can save you time and money. I believe they can ship the finished product to you for DIY install. I'm fortunate that they have a regional office/production facility about 1 mile from my house.
I will post pictures here once mine is finished.
Gator Step seems to be a great product. Very similar to SeaDek, but perhaps a bit firmer. One buddy just had is Riviera done by them and it came out incredible. (I have no affiliation with them).
One consideration: They say plan on a 5ish year life span., but You can get much more life if you keep the boat covered. Also, darker colors can get hot under foot, so you may need to water/cool it down occasionally on hot days.

If interested, send me a PM and I can put you in touch with the dealer that has the Gulfstream pattern.

Finest Kind: Yours looks great!
Keith’s, yes please post pics of your install. What year is your Gulfstream?

glacierbaze

Reaction score
Model
Seafarer
Are these products peel and stick, or apply the adhesive separately? I would think P&S would be a must for the DIYer, and might be easier to remove if more of the glue stays with the pad, and not the deck.

Fishtales

Reaction score
There isn't much that time, sun and the marine environment will to beat up. Just have to have a plan to address when required.