Seafarer pricing?

Currituck

Reaction score
I can't find anything online or on this website after doing quite a few searches. Does G-W publish MSRP? I can't find it anywhere. What is a rough current retail price range for a new '09 226 Seafarer?

Thanks for your help.

capt chris

GreatGrady Captain
Reaction score
Ohio River Louisville, Ky./Lake Cumberland, Ky
Currituck,
When I was shopping for my Tournament in 2008 I got several different MSRPs on the same boat from several dealers. At that time GW would introduce the model year at one price and then increase prices mid year. They probably gave that up in this market.
Call the Richmond, Va. dealer and ask for Mickey Brown. He's the dealer's son and I found him very straight forward and extremely helpful. He will price out the boat for you and break out all the options. Good Luck!

midnight-rider

Reaction score
Tri State Marine

They have all there current stock of boats marked down...They are in Deale MD....ask for Ron......I think what your looking at is in the 70's

Parthery

GreatGrady Captain
Reaction score
Retail is probably around $80K, without a trailer.

I would think that, in this market, $62-$64K would get it done.

Currituck

Reaction score
Thanks for your responses!

I also just contacted a dealer who approximated it around $73k delivered with F225 and trailer.

Unfortunately, that is well our of our price range.

If we're going to get a new Grady, I did find out that the 192 Tournament will be a viable option. I'm still shopping around though, and the used boats out there are also appealing.

It is impressive how many people are able to keep 18-year-old boats looking like new!